Contact UsLinksHome

Dwelling Insurance

dwelling insurance

Commonly referred to as “Fire” insurance, a Dwelling policy insures a home that you own but do not reside in. In some cases, it may be vacant or you may be renting it out to a tenant. If you are renting it out to a tenant, it only protects your interests and not their personal belongings (that’s where Tenant Insurance comes in that the tenant is responsible for purchasing if they so choose).

Dwelling Insurance includes some of the same perils covered by Homeowners:


    • Fire and Lightning

    • Windstorm, Hurricane, and Hail

    • Theft of Premises

    • Vandalism

    • Water damage

    • And much more!

Because we offer several policies through various companies, coverage varies. Please contact our agency for more information or refer to your policy jacket for specific coverage perils and restrictions.

John R. Ray & Sons, Inc. provides Commercial, Personal and Professional Insurance to All of Texas

9525 Katy Freeway, Suite 315, Houston, Texas 77024
P.O. Box 421329, Houston, Texas 77242-1329
telephone: (713) 528-5503
Privacy policy

The information on this website is to be used for reference only and in no way amends or alters any terms or conditions of your policies. For exact details, please refer directly to your policies.

View Larger Map