Contact UsLinksHome

Motorcycle / ATV / Golf Cart Insurance

Just as when you purchase a car, motorcyclists are also required by law to carry liability insurance. Liability pays for damage to any vehicle you hit or property that you damage (subject to your policy limits), however, additional coverage can be purchased to protect you and your motorcycle from these common perils:

  • Damage to your motorcycle due to collision

  • Damage to your motorcycle due to Other Than Collision / Comprehensive
    (such as flood and hail)

  • Theft of your motorcycle

  • Equipment and accessosories

  • Personal Injury Protection

  • Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Protection

  • other options available

Because we offer different types of policies through various companies, coverage varies.

John R. Ray & Sons, Inc. provides Commercial, Personal and Professional Insurance to All of Texas

9525 Katy Freeway, Suite 315, Houston, Texas 77024
P.O. Box 421329, Houston, Texas 77242-1329
telephone: (713) 528-5503
Privacy policy

The information on this website is to be used for reference only and in no way amends or alters any terms or conditions of your policies. For exact details, please refer directly to your policies.

View Larger Map